- Construction of double wall 16 ga, type 304, stainless steel, # 4 polish finish
- OD 32 1/2"w x 30"h x 26"d
- ID 24"w x 24"h x 24"d
- (1) Side to have SS frame door w/ 1/4" wire glass window, 1/4 turn chrome plated handle, (3) pivot hinges & fully gasketed, other side to flat
- (1) Side to have an 1 3/4" SS "B" label fire door w/ 8" x 8" wire glass window, latching knobset, spring loaded, plated butt hinges mounted in to a UL labeled, SS, (4) sided jamb w/ SS angles to attach to the PT body & Electric Interlock
- Stainless Steel Frame - up to 42"
The Fire Rated frame is face welded in one piece with the door & mating trim.
the Pass thru body is attached to one side making it necessary for the wall to be open in order to install the frame.
The Pass thru body has to be fully supported from the floor with a tubing frame so the wall will not carry the weight.
The only interlock is an electronic version since there is no way to mount the mechanical version.
The wall thickness is required as part of the submittals.